Help keep the hope alive
Ways to give online
Both our online donation processes below are managed by PayPal. You can make a donation by credit card or through your PayPal account.
- Credit Card Option: choose a dollar amount and “Give One Time” then hit the red “Donate” button.
- Tax Receipt: be sure to provide us with your mailing address so that we can issue your tax receipt (for donations over $15) at the beginning of the calendar year.
- You can also use this method to pay for tickets, sponsorships and TOH catering events. Choose “Other” and “Give One Time” and let us know the reason the purpose on the subsequent page!
Or donate using your PayPal Account:
NightShift Street Ministries is a registered, not-for-profit society (#85203 8942 RR0001). We operate without government funding and rely instead on individual, church and corporate good will to provide our community services. We deeply appreciate all support and provide tax receipts for donations over $15.
Other ways to give
- We are grateful for your cheque made payable to “NightShift Street Ministries” and mailed to 10635 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 2X6.
- Cash donations can be made at our office, Monday-Friday between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm, or ask for a More Than Soup donation can to save those extra coins!
- You can also call the office on 604-953-1114 to make a donation by credit card over the phone, or to speak with William about other options, such as matching contributions or legacy planning.
Spending of funds is confined to NightShift Board approved programs and projects. Each contribution directed toward an approved program or project will be used as restricted with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by NightShift, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.