The Show Must Go On
Obstacles and pandemics may come, but love, hope and purpose must go on. Caring for those who need it most must go on. Coming together as a community of support must go on. Join us, November 20th, for a very special evening, NightShift Gala 2020. Because the show must go on!
This is an ideal opportunity for you to gather with your friends, family and business colleagues in one of three separate rooms. Each room will cater for 50 socially-distanced guest, at tables of six, with their own carefully managed buffet service.
Friday, November 20th, from 6-9 pm
at Newlands Golf & Country Club in Langley, BC
5 ways to support this event:
- Attend: reserve a table for you and five friends or family members ($1,500 for 6 seats) to join us live.
- Sponsor: register your sponsorship online via the button or download the details here.
- Donate or bid: this year’s silent auction is open to everyone 13th-20th November. Credit for an auction item you wish to donate will be seen not only by gala attendees, but anyone bidding to help raise funds. A link to the live auction will be provided from 13th-20th November.
- Fundraise: contribute to our Matching Pledge Challenge to meet our fundraising needs. When you pledge a maximum dollar amount that you are (or your business is) willing to match, we will challenge others to match it – dollar for dollar – at the event.
- Share: help us spread the word that the show must go on! Download a copy of our poster or link back on social media to help us raise awareness.
If you have any questions about this event or how to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Katrina at 604-953-1114.
Sponsor the event
- PLATINUM package includes three tables (18 tickets), and prime visibility in Gala communications and throughout the event, with the opportunity to express support for NightShift from the podium ($9,000).
- GOLD package includes two tables (12 tickets), and prominent visibility in Gala communications and throughout the event ($6,000).
- SILVER package includes one table (6 tickets) and prominent visibility in Gala communications and throughout the event ($3,000).
NightShift’s 2020 Gala is brought to you by:
And in case you’re wondering what happened in previous years: